Club Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Delaware Room at the Anthem Center. Membership is open to all SCA residents only. Guests may attend our meetings if invited by an attending SCA resident member.
Relaxed, no-pressure forum.
Prize raffles at almost every meeting.
Annual membership fee is only $10.00
For less then 75 cents per meeting you will be exposed to top notch professional financial information and may attend our annual Gala at year's end.
Topics we cover
- Asset Management
- Investment Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care
- Tax Planning
- Survivorship Insurance
- Portfolio Management
- ... and many others
- Keith Fitz-Gerald, Chief Investment Strategist for Money Map Press
- Michael Gaughan - Owner, South Point Hotel Casino
- Jack Ablin - Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, U.S. BMO Private Bank
- Paul Caudill - President and CEO, NV Energy
- Robert Massi - Fox News commentator, local attorney, TV host
- Robert Glauber - Chairman, NASD
- Louis Navellier - Chairman and Founder of Navellier & Associates
- Mary Shapiro - Chairman, FINRA
- Howard Stutz - Gaming columnist for Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Tony Muhlenkamp - President, Muhlenkamp & Company
- Glenn Christensen - CFO, Station Casinos
- Fidelity Investments
- Adam Bold - The Mutual Fund Store
- Jim Snyder - KVBC Channel 3
- Morgan Stanley
- Harrah's Entertainment
- Pat Mulroy, General Manager of the Southern Nevada Water Authority
- Bob Beers, Las Vegas City Councilman
- Glenn Schaeffer - President, Mandalay Resorts
- Ellis Landau - CFO, Boyd Gaming
- Jon Ralston - Las Vegas 1
- Kathy Boyle, CFP - Chapin Hill Advisors
- A. G. Edwards
- Scott Middleton _ Pulte V. P. of Finance
- UBS Paine Webber
For a complete listing visit our Archive pages.